Elements for Project Based Learning
- Each activity focuses on team play, creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Each session includes a challenging problem and a question.
- The girls engage in a rigorous extended process of asking questions, finding resources and applying information.
- The B.O.S. Kit Curriculum includes real-world context, tasks and tools that speak to the girls’ personal concerns and interests.
- The girls have a voice and choice about the projects they create.
- Each session includes time for reflection and evaluation. The girls will focus on what worked, the product quality, and the obstacles and how to overcome them.
- Each activity includes opportunities for the girls to have open, candid conversations while giving and receiving feedback to improve their process and products.
- Each activity includes resources and opportunities for the girls to expand their knowledge beyond the classroom.